Completion of Utah Alcohol Training Course
Upon completion of the Utah Alcohol Training courses, you will receive the following:
- Printable certificate of completion
- Printable training and education seminar completion card
The Utah Alcohol Training and Education Seminar completion card is valid and approved by the Utah DSAMH.
Why is Alcohol Training Necessary?
Your certification is necessary criteria for employment within the bars, restaurants and retail establishments that serve and sell alcoholic beverages. Training teaches servers and sellers how to reduce underage drinking, detect and handle intoxicated consumers in a safe and efficient manner and understand the biological effects of alcohol consumption, especially with regards to minors. Additionally, these courses help shield servers/sellers from illegal or unsafe incidents involving the consumption of alcohol.
Why Complete Training with American Safety Council?
American Safety Council makes training easy for employees so that certification is quick and hassle-free. These courses contain several features that contribute to a convenient and accommodating experience.
- Inexpensive Training—Not only are classes affordable, they can also be purchased in bulk at a discounted rate for establishments with multiple employees seeking certification.
- Convenient, Online Courses—Complete training from the comfort of your home on your favorite devices. You set the pace.
- Unlimited Attempts—Both courses allow unlimited attempts at their final exams for a 100% passing guarantee or your money back.
- Immediate Certificate and Card—Don’t wait for your certification to arrive by mail. You can download and print your valid Utah Alcohol Training and Education Seminar card to show your employer that same day.
- Free Completion Reporting—American Safety Council will report certification to the state of Utah for free.
- 24/7 Support—Students will have access to support at all times to ensure fast course completion and assistance with any issues that arise. Use the chat feature to instant message a representative with pressing questions about registration, technical issues or general course information.
- EASY Compliant—Both courses are in compliance with the Eliminating Alcohol Sales to Youth (EASY) program which aims to reduce the supply of alcohol to minors at off-premise retail locations.
Utah Alcohol On-Premise Training Course
This 3-hour course by American Safety Council will give students the tools they need to serve alcohol within the legal restrictions of the state of Utah. Servers will be able to identify problems related to alcoholic beverages, prevent the sale of alcohol to minors and avoid the sale of alcohol to intoxicated customers.